Life Coaching is about understanding our “sense-of-self” – it’s not just vision planning and goal-setting – it’s about understanding what has shaped us and our patterns of thought so that we can make better decisions and realize the goals and dreams we have for ourselves and those we lead.
Those who desire a Life Coach:
- admit they are tired of being on the treadmill of their own thinking.
- are determined to maximize their ability to see the whole problem.
- pursue needed distance to uncover new solutions by asking new questions.
- recognize the value of absolute privacy and detached objectivity of coaching.
- acknowledge their own growth as organizational leverage for change.
- seek expertise and guidance from a professional familiar with how systems work.
- encourages you to focus on what you want, why you want it, and how you can get it.
- provides a path and plan to bridge the gap between where you are now and where you'd like to be.
- establishes structure, and encourages you to do more than you would normally do by yourself.
- provides you with confidence, support, belief, space, encouragement and motivation.
- will enable you to reach your goals, or accomplish your dreams/ambitions.
- offers an investment in yourself, that benefits not only you, but those who mean the most to you.